Wednesday, August 01, 2007

I love summer!

Ok, clearly I'm going to suck this summer for blogging. Kelly and I have been hangin out on the beach every day this week after work. There's just no time! I'm so behind on keeping up with my reading, too, I can only hope everyone is slowing down right now. I've got some pictures we took on Kelly's phone that haven't made it onto the computer yet, but when they do, I'll post them. we are so incredibly lucky to live in a place where a 25 minute drive gets you to a sandy, sunny beach. Anyway, between our summer outings and preparing to move, there are just not enough hours in the day. I'm gonna write my M.P. and ask if we can't maybe tack a few extra hours onto the end of each day. LOL! If only it was that easy. Anyway, sorry I suck so bad at posting. I'm sure after the summer when it's gray and rainy I'll get my game on. Take care all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you two are enjoying the summer and love!!!! Im having a drink and thinking of you!

Lots o love!
Your buddy,
Kik's
xoxo

Anonymous said...

I am not liking the summer at all. It's freakin' hot, I feel so restless and it's just making me crazy. But as long that you two enjoys it nothing I can do because I'm loving the LOVE thing that's going on. I am happy for you Sharon. The best luck for both of you!

Penny said...

I'm looking forward to hearing all your great adventures, past and present. In the meantime, suck all the fun out of summer that you can. We totally get it! Sadly, this has not been a wonderful summer for me. But I am thankful for the time I could spend with my Dad and I wouldn't trade this summer for anything. (If I had been working, I wouldn't have been able to be there.)