Tuesday, September 12, 2006

So I go to the mall today to treat myself to a few new articles of clothing. I walked out with $100.00 worth of facial cleansers and $50.00 worth of make up. For that kind of money, my skin better look like a baby's tooshie in a month! I guess I just figured, what better way to cling desperately to my quickly fading youth than to relieve shoppers drug mart of all the skin care products I can carry? I don't know if they work on commission there, but if they do, that lady has people like me to thank for her children's college education. Sadly for Alicia, it was my skin care, or her college education. I stand by my decision.

Anyhoo, Big Brother is ending tonight. I am so disappointed that Janelle was eliminated, but I guess that's how the ball bounces. I can't stand how Mike Boogie is all kissy face with Erica, and then turns around in the diary room and calls her a "whore" with a "ugly long face" I would be so ashamed if I was his mother! It's one thing to play someone for the sake of the game, it's another to snuggle up in bed smooching, and then talk trash about her on TV. What a dink! It was funny, though, to see Boogie cry when Dr. Doom was voted off. Boo hoo..Sniffle sniffle...

In other news, I've lost my camera. I was sitting on the couch with Drew a couple of weeks ago, and it had fallen off the coffee table onto the floor. So Drew goes, "Is that your camera? Maybe you should pick it up." I, being in a bit of a cheeky mood, just said, "naaa."

Well, sure enough, now the damned thing is missing! Of course Drew is feeling pretty cocky with his "you should have picked it up when I told you" attitude, which makes it even worse! I've looked everywhere, and I don't want to accuse anyone, but Alicia's friends are always here, some of them I know, some I don't know that well. So now I have a niggling feeling in the back of my mind that someone picked it up and took it home. Now, I will probably find it and feel bad for suspecting one of them, but I can't help thinking it's possible.

On a different note, why the hell is there a big space under this post? I can't delete it, so I'm just gonna publish it like this. I'm not super woman, y'know! (did I mention I'm a little premenstrual?)

6 comments:

BarbaraMG said...

Reach down underneath and behind the cushions. All sorts of things fall down there!

Anonymous said...

Why is everything disapeared in the side bar Sharon? It's time to upgrade to the BETA? :-))

And another thin I can not sign in with my Blogger POassword to send a comment like this. :-( I have to do that as Mr. Anony Mous

ellen said...

YOUR youth is quickly fading? Honey, there's not enough spackle in every North American chain of Home Depot to revive this aging mug of mine.

Hope you find your camera.

Anonymous said...

Seems like all these blogs have gone wacko since they improved them. Anyway $150.00 ON FACE CREME!! Maybe you should have spent it on professional help! Holy Shutterbug Batman...hope you find your camera. If I was Alicia I wouldn't buy you another one either if you don't find it. I am proud that you did remember to sign your name this time. snicker snicker

Anonymous said...

I would be absolutely beside myself if my camera went missing! Its my prize possession.
You look pretty in you profile pic. Now is that because of these creams or in spite of them!

Penny said...

If I thought cremes would turn back the ravages of time, I'd take out a mortgage and start slathering.