Friday, August 11, 2006

So tomorrow I'm going to the wedding of a friend I've known for 25 years. We met in grade 5, and are still friends. She asked me to sing at the reception, so I wrote her and her hubby a song, and will perform it with my guitar. I'm a little nervous. I could just see myself forgetting all the words. I'm gonna print them out and frame it, so I can give it to her when I'm finished. That way, if I get into trouble, I can glance up at the lyrics.
I did buy a hot, hot, hot, little dress to wear, so at least if I screw up the song, I'll screw it up in a smokin' dress!

6 comments:

ellen said...

I'm sure you'll do fine. I'm proud of you for being so talented.

Anonymous said...

Yeah what my wife said.

Anonymous said...

Ya, that is nice.

Penny said...

Pics, I want pics. And ya, what everyone else said.

Unknown said...

How was the wedding party Sharon, and how was your musical performance? And as Penny said, we want to see you in that dress... with your guitar :-)

sharon said...

Well, Drew was supposed to take video of me singing, but forgot! He was too busy watching and listening. I will put on my hot little dress and make him take a picture for you guys!