Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Well, It's a beautiful day today, and like most people, I've been stuck inside working. I'm one of the lucky ones, though. It's 4:00 and I'm finished. I guess I'll go to the dog park with Frisky.

A couple of months ago, I met this cute guy at the park. He was with his dog, whose ass frisky was busy sniffing. "Just checking his I.D." I always say. Anyway, after a short conversation, I was on my way back to my car, when I thought, Hmmm, he was cute, kinda charming, the right age group, I should have asked him if he was single.

Even though I had never met this guy before and for all I knew he was an axe murderer, in the next few weeks my mind would occasionally flash on him, wondering if maybe he was just my type. I vowed that if I saw him again, I would have the nerve to ask him if he was single.

Well, there I was at the park one day, when Frisky ran toward another dog and they began to sniff each other's butts like it was their last butt-sniff on earth. It was this dude's dog! So I casually wandered over to say hi to him, and he was with his MOM!! Not that there's anything wrong with a guy walking dogs with his mom, but I can't very well hit on him with his mummy watching! So we said our hellos, had a short conversation, and I went on my way. I haven't run into him since, though Frisky has been going on A LOT of walks. In fact, I think the little guy could use a walk at the park right now, unselfish as I am.

6 comments:

ellen said...

I can think of sooooooo many bum-sniffing lines here, none of which would be in good taste....

Unknown said...

Maybe He's also a very shy, bashful guy. A little bit afraid to meet you in the park alone with Frisky and that you will find out his ID.

ellen said...

Did you get my email? I've been sittin here waiting for your advice as to what I should do about my hair colour. (My hair appointment is on Tuesday....)

H E L P

BarbaraMG said...

Check first for a ring then ask!

sharon said...

Good point, Barbara. A couple of people have suggested that to me.

~DdK~ said...

what? sniff his ring? like the dogs? ewwwwww!