Wednesday, May 10, 2006

My computer is very sick. It's got viruses up the ying yang! So now I'm counting on my teenaged daughter and her computer whiz friend to fix it. I'd love to find out who has so much time on there hands, that they must amuse themselves by creating these devistating problems for others. How annoying that some pencil-neck, zit-faced teenager is using his powers of nerdiness for evil, and not good! I'd love to get my hands on these evil geniuses and snap them like geeky little twigs! Are ya with me? I am such a computer idiot, I'm an easy target. I mean, I had trouble setting up by blog, for God's sake! Now my computer resets itself every twenty seconds or something. That's not enough time to blog! So here I sit between clients at work, just trying to vent some of the bitterness. Ohhhhh, and I'm bitter. Make no mistake.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you get some help to clean up your computer. It is very anoying, I know. After it is fixed, install a good virus scanner Sharon. I hope you're back soon.

Anonymous said...

Holy bug up the bum batman...First your Auntie is losin it over on her blog and now you're tweakin over here. What's this blog world coming to ? Hope you get things straight and like Herman said, put a virus scan on your computer. AVG has a free one that I used for years so go to AVG.com and download a freebie. Oh and calm down.

BarbaraMG said...

And a firewall. Get a firewall too! (They usually come with the virus scan.)
Here is something that has kept my computer mostly safe the last few years. Don't open attachments! I know they are all tempting with their cute names and everything but they can be deadly to a computer. Only open attachments from people that you know and only open it if it is something like family pictures. Stay away from, at all cost, the pass-it-on emails and cutesy stuff!