Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Happy Ho ho, everyone!!! I hope you all had a great Christmas and are now having a relaxing Boxing day. Man, that takes it out of you, eh?
Sigh. I got completely spoiled stinkin rotten yesterday, and we all had a fun, but exhausting day. We ate lots of yummy food and laughed a lot, as predicted.

I decided to just leave Drew's Susanne Summers rower in the box and let the chips fall where they may, and he surprised me with his attitude. After questioning me as to whether it was really the same one we saw, he didn't seem to care that much about the picture of Susanne all over the box. Go figure.

My sister, Sheryl and I wrote a Christmas song about our family members, to the tune of Jingle bells. It was funny, cuz Drew's Verse began with
"Hope drew doesn't mind
Susanne Summers' behind
He doesn't mind the leotard
except he finds they bind.
Hey!"

Anyway, too lazy to write a big post and upload pics, so I'll save it for another day.

By the way, if anyone's interested, my daughter Alicia started a blog of her own! She's only just started it, but she posted some of her art, so take a look if you like. She's at funkyblueeyes.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and it sounds like you had a good un. We did. Ok enough for you, I'm going over to Alicia's blog now.

Anonymous said...

I was just telling Ellen that you have quite the talented family out there. You sing, your daughter draws, and of course your dad is pretty talented now that Frisky has taught him some tricks. lol

Penny said...

Glad you're Christmas was everything it should be. I love your friend's attitude. He's a keeper. You've got quite the catchy jingle there. I can't wait to read Alicia's blog.

Susan said...

Glad you had such a nice Christmas. All the best into the new year. Going to visit Alicias blog.
HUGS

ellen said...

Sounds like Drew is well-adjusted and secure in his masculinity....Either that, or he wants a hiney like Suzanne Somers' BWAHAHAHAHA.

No wonder I have no talent*: It skipped over me and all of my brother Frank's offspring got it.

* unless you count bein able to play Hawaiian music with my nose....