Wednesday, June 14, 2006

OOOOH, sweet success! I have been struggling to get a link list on my side bar for weeks! I've spent hours agonizing over advice given to me from other bloggers. I received explicit point by point instructions from fellow blogger, Herman (all the way from Holland!) I cut and pasted the entire link list section of my template in an email to my brother. I've studied every character to make sure it was right, and finally...success. Sigh. I feel so cleansed.
What you must understand, is that I am computer illiterate. That's right, I've said it and I'm not ashamed. So what if my 15 year old daughter knows more about it than I do! The point is, it's done. Now I only have to add to it, all the gems that make a link list the glorious thing that it is.
Right now, I'm off to the ball field. TTFN!

4 comments:

ellen said...

HTML is a bear; I've been able to add favourites and other stuff to my page, only through the help of fellow bloggers. Curtis uses MSN Space, which is a lot more user-friendly than Blogger.

Penny said...

Congrats. I so understand. I had my son help me with mine. But I don't always like to bug him so my links haven't changed since I started blogging.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Well done Sharon! Now you'll never forget how to fix these kind of things.