Tuesday, July 03, 2007

our busy weekend


Okay, so here's Kelly and I just before going to his friend's wedding. Alicia took this picture of us outside our townhouse.



These ones are Alicia and Anastasia at the salmon festival here in Richmond on Canada day. It was a lot of fun, just watching them goof off together.
It was a nice warm day, in fact, Anastasia needed some fresh air on the way home.

That morning I had colored Anastasia's hair blue. She's funky.

We had such a busy weekend, on Saturday we went to the mall in the morning, a wedding in the evening, and then a party that night. Then Sunday we were at the Salmon fest, and then we had to take the round trip from here to Victoria on the ferry to bring Kelly's little one home. So Monday was a nothing day and I loved it. We slept in late, hung out around the house, had a little visit with my sis, and then came home and watched a movie. We borrowed "the lake house" from Kelly's mom and dad...it stunk. No more time to write, I'm afraid. I've been on the computer for a while now, so I'd better get something done today. LOL.

7 comments:

Penny said...

You make a beautiful couple and a lovely family. Sounds like you had a whirlwind long weekend. Your Monday was a perfect way to end it.

Unknown said...

What a wonderful time you have together. And Alicia is a very talented girl. The photo she took was at the right moment. You and Kelly are so in love and Alicia saw it in your eyes :-)
And Anastasia with her blue hair... so beautiful these girls are.

ellen said...

You two look great together. The girls sure had fun, didn't they?

Anonymous said...

Well dang...if ya'll ain't havin' the time of yore lives. Let's keep up with the love stories cause I just loves to read me some love stories. Seein' you 2 in that picture just makes me so happy. I'm more excited than I was when I won a free fart at a bean eatin' contest.

Anonymous said...

You are such a great bunch of people! I love this woman so much. I never believed in soul mates, but Sharon and I are made for each other, she is incredible. Its crazy how the four of us fit together as a family.

She has a ton of great stories still in store for you guys, I get to hear some of them as she remembers them, but some she keeps to her self till she posts them.

sharon said...

Hey Curtis, I'm having trouble commenting on your blog, but I still read every post. I don't know why it won't let me comment, but as soon as it does, you won't be able to shut me up. Your comments always make me laugh outloud. You are a hoot!

Anonymous said...

Sorry but MSN sometimes likes bein' a butt. I figured you would stop by and I've seen where you have been there (I have ways of checkin' ya know)... I ain't got much for no education but I figured that one out. Anyway I gotta catch up on my blog reading this weekend if I can find the time between sleepin', eatin', and po....well you know. I know I know...your Aunt just had to marry a hillbilly didn't she?