Monday, July 02, 2007

LOL

My bad, my bad! LOL
Sorry guys, I just haven't had time to post lately. I feel much better now about the ball thing. It's really the farthest thing from my mind. Kelly and I have been in the process of moving him in with Alicia and me. It's so weird that I've been so commitment-phobic for so long, and then I meet Kelly and 4 months later we're shackin' up! I'm really happy, though and it feels so comfy and right.
Anyhoo, we took the girls to our local Canada Day festival on Sunday and blew about a million dollars on an ice cream each, a drink each, and putting Alicia and Anastasia on a couple of rides. The crowd makes you want to go postal, too, but ya gotta go into these things expecting it to be hot and crowded. Then you're typically left with one or two tickets, which get you on nothing, so you either have to buy more tickets or give your extras away. Hmmmm...I think I'll stand in the ticket line again so I can stand in a ride line again...NOT! LOL so I handed my remaining tickets over to the nearest stranger and we made a break for it. I have to say we did great on the parking. Just slid right in there, no probs.
So anyway, it really was a nice day and we all had fun, in spite of my ramblings. I hope you all did too! I have a couple of stories bangin' around in my head, so next time I'll post one of them. Take care!

2 comments:

Penny said...

I didn't think you were still pissed for a minute. Just had to find a way to make you blog. I'm so happy to hear about you and Kelly. When it's right, it's right. Just don't get too busy to fill us in with details. (Maybe Auntie Ellen might get a little more use out of that hot little number she bought for her nephew's wedding. Wink, wink!)

Unknown said...

I'm glad that you have found so much love and joy in your life. You have now a real family of your own, you and Kelly and the girls. It sounds good.