Friday, May 25, 2007

He swept me off my feet!!!

Kelly is the sweetest, most romantic man I've ever known. I don't want to give you all cavities, but the man is like no other man I've ever met. He lets me be myself and loves me for who I am. He's confident enough to let me take the straightening iron to his normally curly hair (He looks like he's up to no good in this picture...yup, definitely got something up his sleeve.)





...and he's trusting enough to be comfortable with me cutting his hair short. Wow, he looks different, eh? Oh my God, he's so cute no matter how he wears his hair!!!

He's a great Dad to his daughter, who obviously loves him like mad.
Here they are building a lego town. I think some poor lego dude was being eaten by a lego shark when I took this.

He has a great sense of humor, which is a must for me. I enjoy laughter in my life and wouldn't last with someone who couldn't get silly. I love the fact that he can strike a balance between the child within him and being able to carry a serious conversation. La
st night Alicia and I were clicking our heals together in the living room, and Kelly grabbed the camera to capture this little nugget...LOL That's a ripper!



Okay, besides how wonderful Kelly is, look how well our kids get along.
These were taken at the mall. They're just like sisters. AAAAAAWWWWWWWE!!! Aren't they the cutest?






Okay, so now that I've gushed all over the place, a couple of weeks ago, Kelly and I were standing in the living room, when he suddenly took me in his big strong arms and began to slow dance with me. Isn't that so romantic? So we were swaying back and forth and I was just getting swept away. He gazed into my eyes, and then began to go in for the dip. Oooh, how fun! So as he begins to dip me, his foot slips from underneath him sending us both crashing toward the coffee table! (Just as a side note, there was a candle holder on the table that Alicia and her friends slightly broke. It just needed a little glue to reattach one of the pieces.) So, I crash into the table first, as Kelly struggles to maintain some control over the fall, and he follows me down nailing my cheek with his shoulder! We ended up totally warping the coffee table, and as for the candle holder that was in two pieces...now it's in about six pieces in the bottom of a garbage bag. If it wasn't totaled before the "dip" it most certainly was after. LOL. I know, I told you he's romantic. The great thing is, we can laugh about these crazy things. I can't believe I've found someone so perfect for me. I've never been happier, even with a bruised cheek!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

First off,Kelly you look fantastic.With or without hair.Second, SHARON you look really good even jumping!Third, can Alicia look any more like her mom.I thought it was you till I read the comment.Fourth along with that beautiful little girl I saw you guys look like you really fit.A good fit is hard to come by.Love ya all to bits.Beeks

ellen said...

I'm so happy for you. I like the short hair on Kelly. It's great that your girls get along so well. You two need to invest in bullet-proof suits....either that, or Nerf furniture.

Penny said...

Having a sweet tooth, this post was deeeelicious! What a handsome hunk. You've hit the jackpot. You and Kelly sound like a perfect match. Even better - your girls fit together, too. Now after all that sugah, I need a cup of coffee.

Unknown said...

This is one of the best posts you have written, Sharon. It's good to know that you are so happy with Kelly and his sweet little girl (may I say that?). Well, and now we are waiting for a couple of funny stories from Kelly. Show us your sense of humour, or is it humor? :-)
P.S.: His new haircut looks fabulous.

Anonymous said...

Great post and I'm glad fer ya. I like mushpots being one myself.

I agree that the haircut looks good on him. Now you can tell which one is the girl. Tee Hee Hee ...Snort Snort. You know I had to do that. Just be glad that your Aunt was the one who married the hillbilly.

Penny said...

BTW: What does Kelly think of his new do?

Susan said...

He looks so familiar. Is he in movies? Maybe he is from Maple Ridge!
You did a nice job on his hair.
You look amazingly happy!
I keep going back and replaying your rain song. I still cant get over your talent!

Anonymous said...

Sorry this is my fifth try to post in as many days.

Awe thank you everyone....Sharon, Alicia, Anastasia and I fit together so well, but I am not surprised because I know we are ment to be a family.

I love the haircut and Sharon did a fantastic job!

Hmmm nerf furniture...Ellen, where do they sell that?

Yes Susan I did live in Maple Ridge for awhile.

I cry every time she sings, she is my angel.