Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Ho Ho!

Well, I haven't been posting much lately because I'm so stinkin' busy these days, but I couldn't let Christmas come and go without wishing you all a happy Holiday! So to all my blogging friends out there, I wish you all the very Merriest Christmas and a Happy New Year from the bottom of my heart. My life has been enriched having had the privilege if getting to know you all. To my Uncle Curtis, I hope you are feeling better and have had some well deserved R and R. I wish you lived here in my neck of the woods so that you could come and share Christmas with us! Take care, my friends:)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

The same wishes go your way Sharon as well as to Kelly and the girls. I'm sure you will have a wonderful Christmas together. And remember, even when you don't have time to write in your blog we don't forget you. It's so simple... you're Ellen's niece and half Dutch, how can we forget you? :-)

sharon said...

Herman, I could never forget you either. You've got a place in my heart just for you. Take care, and have a happy safe Christmas:)

Curtis said...

Watch what you say cause I might show up someday...then whatcha gonna do. lol. Hey that snow looks really good on ya'll out there. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. I'm doing great and living well. Lovin' the R&R.

sharon said...

Uncle C, I couldn't be more serious! Any time you get the urge to make the trip, Christmas, Summer, whenever, you will be welcomed with open arms:)Glad you're recovering nicely.

Penny said...

Hey Sharon, wishing you all the best in the New Year. I completely understand how busy things get and how little time there is. I think of you, Kelly and the girls, even when you don't write, just as Herman does. As always, I look forward to hearing about your adventures in life cause you are one fun gal. If I'm in BC again, we definitely have to get together for coffee. And should you ever venture into Winterpeg, do call!!

Susan said...

Sharon,
Its been so busy here too over the holidays, which I am glad of, I couldnt imagine a quiet Christmas, having never had one.
Have a blessed and healthy New Year