Monday, February 11, 2008

The whiteboard

My family is definitely on the "artistic" side. One example of this is the rather fair sized white board we have hanging in our kitchen for important information. Well what could be more important than expressing one's creativity?



This is our white board. As you can see, we started with the best intentions of having Ali's work schedule at the top...then it all went downhill.


The duck was just a doodle by Alicia. I just like the expression on his face.





Then, for some reason, she drew this paranoid booberry...looks a little stressed.

Then she really got creative and made the "loo berry," followed by my personal favorite...the "moo berry."


















Of course, then Kelly had to throw his two cents in with the "shoo berry" and so Alicia went with the "Atchoo berry!" Then she went "screw berry," which could have been way
worse. .. such as Her "poo berry, " and Kelly's "Jew berry!" How un P.C!














Well, you knew I was going to add my own little something, so I went with the "spew berry." How many things rhyme with "blue" anyway?!? This last one, Alicia was grasping at straws with the "glue berry."
They can't all be masterpieces, I guess. LOL.


Sigh....There's no room left...we're gonna have to wipe it down and start again with something new and equally inane. Take care blogging buds!

10 comments:

Penny said...

Your family is as whacky as mine. Even the kids friends get in on the whiteboard shenanigans at our house, leaving questionable messages for family members. I don't think we're as creative as your "blueberry" creations.

Unknown said...

Before you wipe the drawings, make a lot of photos, they are so funny and worth to archive. :-)

Curtis said...

Seems to me some professional help might be in order.

Dr.John said...

I think your family is on the verge of a new cartoon strip. The Berry Berrys.

Lori's Minute said...

How about the 'excuseberry'? You know, the one who has an excuse for not doing anything? Anyway, I really like the achoo berry. I think I will put up our whiteboard which I have been meaning to do for about five years now but my daughter uses it in her room to play school.

Unknown said...

Oh, the trouble this very same type of behavior caused me back in elementary school!

Definitely take photos -- the family can laugh over them for years!

bettygram said...

Hope I get to see the next white board creation.

Susan said...

Thats just great! A little creative madness is a good thing. Really, my psychiatrist said so!

Anonymous said...

Wow, how long have I been gone? I have missed a lot of episodes from Sharon's house of silly.

Good thing I will live it first hand soon. Oh, and please don't act all proper for me.

Love the drawings, the kid's got talent...I wonder where she gets it from?????

xoxo Kiki

Unknown said...

It's time to follow up with stories and whiteboard paintings. We are waiting for a good laugh.