Saturday, February 02, 2008

So my car met it's new mechanic the other day. We had it towed to this guy who came highly recommended by a client of mine. It was the weirdest thing...we took it in, we waited until the next day, we gave him some money, and we drove away in my running, heated car. It was so smooth. sigh.

Well, there was one day that I had to travel by bus to the beauty supply store. I had no choice. Kelly was going to take me, but his car crapped out on the side of the road the night before. Can you believe our luck? Anyway, don't even get me started on that.

I was chatting with a client about my bus experience (two buses there, and two buses back, but whose counting?) and she told me a funny bus story about her friend.

This girl gets on the bus one day, and takes an empty seat to rest her bones. She glances around the bus half noticing that there are some people standing, even though there were a few empty seats. "mmmmmm, I smell parmigiana cheese," she thinks to herself as she ponders dinner possibilities. "I think I'll have pasta tonight."
Coming out of her thoughts, the girl looks down at her feet to discover she's had them sitting in barf for the entire bus ride.

LOL! Isn't that hilarious? I was laughing out loud while typing it. Poor thing will never be able to have parmigiana again without associating it with some strangers barf.

6 comments:

Penny said...

Hope pasta isn't ruined for life for her. How gross! Good news about your mechanic. Maybe he can get the other car going too?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I think she will never eat pasta or Parmiginan cheese in the future. That smell must make her sick.

It must be a relief now you have found a capable mechanic who fixed the heating in your car. :-)

Unknown said...

Strangely, I'm in the mood for pasta...

Curtis said...

Good one Mike. DeKoning humor (sorry humour). Canadian way of writing it. I think it's about time ya'll got yourself a Dodge.

Unknown said...

Ok, OK, today we have spaghetti on the menu... %-)