Tuesday, February 20, 2007

BAD BLOGGER!!!

I know I've been a bad blogger lately. I've been going on "plenty of fish" and chatting with a couple of cuties, so when I'm on the computer, and would otherwise be posting, I'm really on a man hunt. I also put a profile up on E harmony, which is not a free one, and it's not as good. So anyone who is lookin for love should check out plentyoffish.com. It's like a smorgasbord! Actually it's like a second hand store. Everything is used, some stuff is a little stale, but if you look, you'll find the treasures...or they'll find you. It's kind of a fun, non-threatening way to get back in the game. I'll be sure to keep you "posted" if I decide to go for coffee with someone. Curtis suggested I look for a hillbilly, but I couldn't find the hillbilly section on the website. Man seeking woman...woman seeking man...man seeking man...woman seeking woman...nope, no hillbilly section. Darn.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well you could always try that smokey guy that use to be outside the club. In your comment you mention that "nothing smelled better than that smokey guy" Tee Hee Hee

ellen said...

Happy fishing!

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you, way more fishin in the pond than at Eharmony. Looks like I may end up with someone who has kids. Hey, maybe we can double date! LOL

Penny said...

Are ya shore, that Curtis doesn't have any hillbilly cousins with offspring? I hear them hillbillies are mighty fine catches...too bad they're so scarce up in your neck of the woods.