Thursday, July 20, 2006

Wow, I didn't realize how long its been since my last post. I guess I must be so busy with my new boyfriend! Actually It's an old boyfriend. I've decided to start recycling, so I hooked back up with my ex fiance, Drew. If I was posting from home, I would include a pic of the 6 dozen roses that are in my living room right now. He's a keener. We were together for about 2 and a half years, broke up for 3 and a half years, and now we are back for round 2! Hopefully it works out now after we've both done some growing.
Once when we were camping together, I was feeling a little on the moody/sensitive side...if you know what I mean. It had been a hard day and we had done some bickering back and forth. That night it was very cold, and I didn't bring enough blankets, so as I reached into my bag for some track pants to slip on, I noticed that the crotch of every pair of pants I brought was soaked! They were all folded neatly, and stacked on top of each other, so that all the crotches were lined up. Well, I guess I should have emptied my water/spray bottle before I tossed it in with all my clothes, don't ya think? I managed to make it look like I peed in everything I brought! Being in the mood I was in, my head almost popped off. Poor Drew tried to keep the situation calm and suggested that I simply wear a pair of his trackies. Sounds reasonable, right? Not to a premenstrual crazy lady! I told him that I didn't want to wear his pants and started to cry! Ha ha! Thank God we can laugh at these things now.
The next day, we set out to find a store that sold blankets. We found one lap blanket the size of a beach towel for about $40 and decided to pass. We looked all morning and couldn't find one to save our lives, but we did find a drug store that sold hot water bottles. I was so toasty that night, everyone was happy. I know Drew was happy that Satan had left my body. Ever since then, I bring those same hot water bottles camping, and to every one of Alicia's soccer games. Keeps me toasty warm and happy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Water bottle spilled onto all your trackies....yeah right! Then to top it off you go and buy MORE water bottles. This time with hot water in them....well if that doesn't make you pee then I don't know what will. Snicker, Snicker. Good luck on round 2. It's nice to have a significant other around especially when you need something done and yeah it has been awhile since you last posted...bout time!!

Unknown said...

That sounds Great Sharon! And is Alicia also happy for you and Drew?
It's a new approach to repair an old relation. Go camping together, wet yourself, start crying, slip into his pants and he's in love again with you. Nice story :-)

Penny said...

I'm a sucker for a love story. Hope things work out this time round. It gives me hope that maybe one of my relatives will get back together with an ex, in a few years, after maturing. I still miss the ex.

Anonymous said...

Isn't it funny what we can look back and laugh at? Bet'cha weren't at the time tho. Tee hee
Sharon peed her pants (in a mocking sing-song voice of course) :)