Monday, September 01, 2008

My sweet baby niece Sophie




This little girl is such a joy! This is my adorable niece Sophia. I haven't seen her since last Christmas, but she will be coming in September to celebrate her first Birthday with us. I can't wait!!!

I'm not feeling so hot today, but I haven't posted for a while, so I thought I'd just do a short one about my little niece. I look at pictures of her with my brother and sister in law and I can see how happy they all are. I've never seen such peace and happiness in my brother's eyes than since Sophia came along. It's wonderful. And seeing pics of my Sister in law, too...there's something in her face that says, "I am content and at peace."

And of course the smile on that baby's face says it all about how loved and happy she is...what a blessing:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every time I see pictures of Sophia I just want to squeal. I really do think that this child should be on t.v. cause not only is she beautiful but she's camera happy. The lens loves this kid!

I really hope you have a good visit with your brother and his lovely family and God bless them and you all.

Oh and I still think we should go ahead with the plan to swipe Sophia so we can squeeze those chipmunk cheeks all the time!

xoxo Kiki

Penny said...

That baby is so yummy, you could eat her up. Those cheeks are too cute.
(My school dreams were like yours. Also, I get to school and discover I'm either wearing my pyjamas or naked, and have to spend the whole day in the girl's washroom.)

Curtis said...

What a great family this is. Everybody looks happy and content.